Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    do they ever give offers out without interviews??? if you are predicted higher than required?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d37zoptimistic)
    do they ever give offers out without interviews??? if you are predicted higher than required?
    UEA don't generally interview except for health courses like nursing & midwifery and medicine. In these cases I very much doubt there are any exceptions.

ReputationRep:
    What course are you applying for? From what I've read on the UEA website only courses like medicine etc have interviews, or if you're a mature student.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buxtonwater)
    What course are you applying for? From what I've read on the UEA website only courses like medicine etc have interviews, or if you're a mature student.
    (Original post by jelly1000)
    UEA don't generally interview except for health courses like nursing & midwifery and medicine. In these cases I very much doubt there are any exceptions.
    bsc actuarial science.. so not medicine or anything like that but yeah I was just wondering because I think I seen someone get an interview for actuarial science on here but they want aab and im predicted a*aa? so dont know

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 1, 2014

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 9 Feb '19
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Tue, 12 Mar '19
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.