beyknowles
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Does anyone use powerpoints for revision? Are they a good technique? I have a mock in 2 weeks time and the rest are in January. I'm trying to think of revision techniques because posters/mindmaps and all that like don't help me.

Thanks in advance :^_^:
Megan_90
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by beyknowles)
Does anyone use powerpoints for revision? Are they a good technique? I have a mock in 2 weeks time and the rest are in January. I'm trying to think of revision techniques because posters/mindmaps and all that like don't help me.

Thanks in advance :^_^:
Same poster and mind maps doesn't help me either! For my exams I make flash cards with key words, I find those really useful. power points do help but only if they have useful information that are relevant, some PPT in internet are not relevant. I also read the text books and digest the information LOL.. OR take notes in the form of bullet points and refer to them. I recommend you to do past papers, as your exams are approaching doing as many past papers as possible will really help you; the more past paper questions you do the more you become good at it. Most of the questions you get in the exam will be similar to the one's in the past paper, the only difference is that they might be asked in a different way to confuse you. Best of luck in your Mocks!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (408)
52.31%
No (372)
47.69%

Watched Threads