How to show a guy you're interested? Watch

OhhNo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
How do I show this guy that I like him, without being obvious about it? I want to be fairly subtle so he's wondering but at the same time I want him to know

Posted from TSR Mobile
jenkinsear
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by OhhNo)
How do I show this guy that I like him, without being obvious about it? I want to be fairly subtle so he's wondering but at the same time I want him to know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alas subtlety and wanting him to know are contradictory notions.

I would just bluntly tell him. Having tried the old fashioned "I'll try to make it obvious and assume he's somehow figure it out" approach myself and found it fails -boys just don't pick up on things you may see as obvious- you'll be saving yourself a lot of heartache and time by just telling him.

Plus I think a lot of guys would respect you having the guts to say that, and that can only be a positive.

Best of luck
MaseratiJay
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Tell him. If you start messing about he won't know for sure..and he may just think you are being friendly. There is nothing to lose by asking someone out/telling them you are interested. Do not fear rejection, because if you don't try you will then be wondering 'what if' which is a billion times worse.

Good luck
Tomsta
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by OhhNo)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys can't pick up on subtle very well, we need a flashing neon sign, but my advice is flirt with him if you arn't already; if you already are then get more daring with the flirts through in some sexual flirts as well and go out of your way to do things for him you wouldn't normally do
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.61%
No - but I will (46)
6.68%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.4%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (326)
47.31%

Watched Threads