Dreaming alot- strange dreams. Watch

Foodmaster
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
As the title says, I have been dreaming in my sleep now for a week, some slightly weirder than others. For example, last night i was drag racing, then night before i was a mass murderer that got put in jail for 16 years....

Honestly, does anyone know why? Im not on any drugs or whatever and havent been sniffing toxins.

Hope someone can help :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kabloomybuzz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Its just something that can happen from time to time... if you're not taking anything that could trigger it, its going to be hard to work out why.

You probably have a lot of dreams every night, the difference is you're remembering them, which could suggest you're sleeping a bit lighter than before or you're sleep cycles have changed slightly. This could be due to environmental factors (warmer/cooler/different room) eating differently (more or less time before you sleep, or eating more or less)

So long as you're not feeling overly tired or anything, its really nothing to worry about.
Foodmaster
Rep:
?
Ok thanks, I have moved my room.around slightly like my bed and stuff so may be a reason. Is there a way of preventing it? As I am not sleeping the greatest :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
German123
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Foodmaster)
As the title says, I have been dreaming in my sleep now for a week, some slightly weirder than others. For example, last night i was drag racing, then night before i was a mass murderer that got put in jail for 16 years....

Honestly, does anyone know why? Im not on any drugs or whatever and havent been sniffing toxins.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dunno but every dream should have a meaning. Why not go to sleep whilst reading a book or listening to music? This might help.
Kabloomybuzz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ok thanks, I have moved my room.around slightly like my bed and stuff so may be a reason. Is there a way of preventing it? As I am not sleeping the greatest :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thats probably it. All you can really do is wait for it to stop, which will come in time... you could always move your room back to how it was before if you slept better like that I suppose, but it probably is just a temporary thing.
Smaug123
  • Study Helper
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
You are in a fortunate position if you wish to learn lucid dreaming. Half the battle there is learning to remember your dreams.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
To be honest, I'm actually really envious. I'd love to remember more of my dreams.
Foodmaster
Rep:
?
Oh trust me, you dont wanna remember nor see my dreams. Getting murdered and stuff like that. I reckon I have some of the most messed up dreams ever :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.66%
No - but I will (103)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (637)
47.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed