Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering if anyone else finds them boring. I feel like falling asleep in every one I go to- the lecturer just speaks in continuous prose...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2late)
    I was wondering if anyone else finds them boring. I feel like falling asleep in every one I go to- the lecturer just speaks in continuous prose...
    Not sure about that dude. But I can assure you if you go to the LL106 Lecture you WILL fall asleep!:p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if theres' any point going to those lectures, will classes be enough? =o)

ReputationRep:
    Check out what Ollie says about lectures

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=299823

ReputationRep:
    But oille's a thug :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, who's giving the AC100 lectures?

ReputationRep:
    Prof Noke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johan C)
    Prof Noke.
    lol not going to Vodka Island tonight?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2late)
    I have exactly the same feeling. I chose AC100 as my outside option and I'm still wondering if I have chosen the right one. Actually I have seen many people falling asleep in those lectures, so feel free to do so if you want:p: ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deathscythe HG)
    lol not going to Vodka Island tonight?
    I was at the UBS event

ReputationRep:
    I was at the UBS event
    Nooooo.....i missed it! When was it? Don't tell me it was from 5 to 6!!!

ReputationRep:
    It was from 6 to 8.30/9... You're doing Law ?!

ReputationRep:
    Oh nevermind i will miss it anyway...the stupid mooting session from 6 to 7!!!

ReputationRep:
    Haha alright. Well it was pretty awesome :p:

ReputationRep:
    Haha alright. Well it was pretty awesome :p:
    Geez. Oh well guess it can't be help anyway. You gotta tell me how awesome it is tomorrow!!!:p:

Sorry for hijacking the thread 2late! :p:

EDITED : To Roseberians hould we visit Jimmy at the hospital?

ReputationRep:
    No ^^

ReputationRep:
    Jimmy at the hospital? Who is he, and what did he do? :p:

With regards to the AC100 lectures I'd seriously advise paying attention for these first few lectures, because if you don't grasp the basic accounting concepts now when things are kept very simple, you'll find doing it with huge profit and loss statements etc. impossible. As my friend found out lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olliemccowan)
    Jimmy at the hospital? Who is he, and what did he do? :p:

With regards to the AC100 lectures I'd seriously advise paying attention for these first few lectures, because if you don't grasp the basic accounting concepts now when things are kept very simple, you'll find doing it with huge profit and loss statements etc. impossible. As my friend found out lol.
    Jimmy = jimmydoerre3 of TSR. Well the poor boy is down with pneumonia (is that the way you spell it?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deathscythe HG)
    Jimmy = jimmydoerre3 of TSR. Well the poor boy is down with pneumonia (is that the way you spell it?)
    That's the right way indeed Ah that's not a very good condition to be in after your first week of uni! If anyone does go to visit him then please pass on my regards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olliemccowan)
    That's the right way indeed Ah that's not a very good condition to be in after your first week of uni! If anyone does go to visit him then please pass on my regards
    Sure do

@ Johan : Tsk Tsk,I'm so disappointed with you :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 18, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.