Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview on Thursday, but does anyone know what time it ends so I can plan trains home

Thank You

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview there for childrens nursing last year and if its the same set up i'd recommend arriving at least 30 minutes early. Basically, when you got through the door to the 'waiting room' place, they get you to sign a register and once you do the entrance tests, they did the interviews in order of the register. I was second to last to sign in and was there for about 3/4 hours, most of which was waiting for the face to face interview as I was one of the first to finish the tests. So if you get there early and are in the first few to be interviewed then it could be over in about 2 hours but i'd get an open return ticket and make sure you have details of all the trains leaving so you can plan accordingly to the time your interview finishes. Good luck :]

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay thank you! I'm staying up the night before so I should be there bright and early! Oo its over quite quickly then? I wasn't sure if it was a day one like Manchester. Thank you and good luck to you too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LizziD)
    Oh okay thank you! I'm staying up the night before so I should be there bright and early! Oo its over quite quickly then? I wasn't sure if it was a day one like Manchester. Thank you and good luck to you too
    I've applied there again this year for adult so i'm hoping its the same. It is rather quick really. Once everyone had signed in, one of the administration ladies had a chat with us then we got led to a computer lab, did the tests then once you'd finished you could go back to the waiting room. Before going for your interview they check your documents, make sure you take what they ask, last year quite a few people either didn't bring any identification or had out of date passports etc. Once thats all sorted, it was just waiting for your turn to be interviewed. They also did this iPad thing but I don't know if they bother with that for adult. Out of curiosity when did you send off your application and how long did it take for them to get back to you? I've been waiting a couple of weeks now. Hate the waiting game

ReputationRep:
    I applied on the 11 of November and I got a reply on the 25th I hated it too, they normally reply like a week before the day

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

I had an interview with BCU 3 weeks ago now and I haven't heard anything yet. Has anyone been offered a place for Adult Nursing at BCU yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LizziD)
    I applied on the 11 of November and I got a reply on the 25th I hated it too, they normally reply like a week before the day
    I sent mine off on the 16th, technically the 17th 'cause that was Sunday and I haven't heard anything yet. I don't hold much hope hearing before Christmas now. How did your interview go? Did they do the iPad thing? Not sure if they do that for adult or not. Hope it went well

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 8, 2014

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.