Smartphones Watch

chromesilver7
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Is the HTC One M7 too big to hold? I've got really small hands...
Do you have any other suggestions similar to the M7?
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by chromesilver7)
Is the HTC One M7 too big to hold? I've got really small hands...
Do you have any other suggestions similar to the M7?
It's a very subjective thing- it's a large phone, but on the scale of flagship-grade phones it's fairly manageable. Try it in store and see what you think. If you can't find an M7 in store, the M8 is only a couple of mm wider and only slightly taller, so will give you a good indication of how it feels in the hand. CEX is a good place to try phones as they're not strapped into security holders.

As for alternatives, so,liar in what way? Are you looking for the same design, specific features etc?
chromesilver7
Rep:
?
Thank you so much for the advice. I was looking for a phone similar in price and similar designs...
mikeyd85
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thank you so much for the advice. I was looking for a phone similar in price and similar designs...
Which is more important to you, price or design?

HTC have several phones that look similar to the M7 now (the M7 arguably began a new phase of their design language), such at the Desire 610.

The M7 is now pretty old, and so you can pick one up for around £200 in good condition, so price wise you could also consider the Moto G2, the One Plus One, the Honor 6 or a whole number of lesser known phones.

Myself though, I'd probably buy another M7 if I lost mine / broke it. It's a great phone for £200 and it'll be getting updated to Lollipop pretty soon!
chromesilver7
Rep:
?
That's cool. I'd say the price is very important and a well-known brand. The design is quite important too..
Which of the HTC's look similar to the M7?
chromesilver7
Rep:
?
Is a new one £200? If so, then I think this is the phone for me. Is the 4.7 inch screen size too big or not? I have small hands but I think it should be okay...
chromesilver7
Rep:
?
The HTC Desires that have the same look as the HTC One M7 have quite bad reviews, so I guess I'm opting out of those...
Is the battery life of the M7 good?
chukster97
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The note 4 is pretty small or the nexus 6 they should fit quite nicely
mikeyd85
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The HTC Desires that have the same look as the HTC One M7 have quite bad reviews, so I guess I'm opting out of those...
Is the battery life of the M7 good?
That's fair enough. My sister had one and it seemed OK in the brief time I played with it.

It's OK - like most smartphones, a day is average with medium use.

Is a new one £200? If so, then I think this is the phone for me. Is the 4.7 inch screen size too big or not? I have small hands but I think it should be okay...
2nd hand in excellent condition. They can be bought much cheaper if you don't mind a bump or two though. I find 4.7 to b a great size, but I have large hands...
chromesilver7
Rep:
?
What do you mean by a bump? Like damage or something?
I have small hands. Will it look too awkward holding a phone like that in small hands?
chromesilver7
Rep:
?
Also, could you give me alternatives to the HTC One M7? (in terms of similar design and similar in price) Maybe a bit smaller in size.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (269)
38.48%
No - but I will (48)
6.87%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.3%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (331)
47.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise