The Student Room Group

Girls, would you go back with guy after clubbing?

Yes or no? would you?
No I wouldn't. Although I have been to someone's when I've been locked out but we were part of the same friendship group. He's also been back to mine but we never went all the way.
If I knew them before and wanted to, then yeah
I would :yep:

:girl:
Reply 4
Reply 5
No but then again, I wouldn't go clubbing in the first place.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Youre on the wrong website m8. People on tsr dont even leave their room let alone go clubbing
Reply 7
Original post by Uw0tm8_
Youre on the wrong website m8. People on tsr dont even leave their room let alone go clubbing

how dare u ill have u know my computer is in my living room
I'm no chick, but the word 'clubbing' made me think of beige pants trousers and disco balls all over the place, therefore I was drawn here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
What, you mean those girls who are completely **** faced, unable to speak or stand? They tend not to be there for any other reason then to 'pull'.

If you want to get drunk with your pals in relative 'comfort' you don't go clubbing.
Original post by DErasmus
how dare u ill have u know my computer is in my living room

So mummy & daddy can monitor you? :lol:
The thirst is real OP
Original post by Uw0tm8_

Hey I go clubbing like 2-3 times a week! Not everyone here is a stereotypical tsr user!
Been there, done that.

Mind you I've been to guys' place multiple time without anything sexual happening, tis all bout after parties!

Quick Reply

Latest