Turn on thread page Beta
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Hello there.....

Can anyone help me?

I've been invited to join TSR by those kind folk in the CT and I was wondering what I should do next.

I've found the Christmas Grotto.... but would be much obliged if someone could kindly show me around TSR.

Many heartfelt thanks,
    Father Christmas
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Father Christmas)
    Hello there.....

Can anyone help me?

I've been invited to join TSR by those kind folk in the CT and I was wondering what I should do next.

I've found the Christmas Grotto.... but would much obliged if someone could kindly show me around TSR.

Many heartfelt thanks,
    Father Christmas
    Welcome to :tsr:

I love your username. And you can give me some early Christmas presents if you'd like? Good AS results would be much obliged! :yy:

Thanks for joining! I know it can be confusing at first but soon you'll become addicted to it . . . :awesome:

Here are a few links to get you started:

Chat: Blabber about random stuff!
    Life and Style: Get advice and discuss everyday issues, from fashion to health.
    Hobbies and Interests: Find out who shares your interests and do some bonding!
    Debate and Current Affairs: Be warned. TSR loves a good debate.
    Study Help: Struggling with exams? Homework? Revision? Head here!
    University and University Courses
    : Do you want to go to university? Everything you'll ever need to know is here!
    University and HE Colleges
    : The home of UCAS and all that jazz.

If you have any questions, you can ask a member or post in the TSR News, Help and Feedback Section.
    There's so much more on TSR, so feel free to ask any questions you like, and have a great time! :ahee:

Edminzodo
    Resident Stormtrooper and Welcome Squadder :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Father Christmas)
    Hello there.....

Can anyone help me?

I've found the Christmas Grotto.... but would be much obliged if someone could kindly show me around TSR.

Many heartfelt thanks,
    Father Christmas
    Hello and welcome to TSR, Father Christmas! We've all been good people here, you'll be glad to know.

I would be happy to show you around our home. Where would you like to visit? And can I offer you a warm beverage for after your flight? :coffee:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.