Kissed a friend - now what? Watch

Knse
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
A week ago I kissed a very good friend. We decided to pretend nothing had happened because we don't want things to change, but since then everything feels very strange; it is almost as if we are acting more distant to counteract what happened.

I don't want a relationship, I just want to bring things back to normal. Any ideas on how to deal with this? Or, if you've been in a similar situation, please share!

(I'm a guy, she's a girl, if that makes any difference)
KingStannis
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
**** her right in the pussy
AdamCee
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by KingStannis)
**** her right in the pussy
Solid advice
Dodgypirate
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Knse)
About a week ago I kissed a very good friend. We decided to pretend nothing had happened because we don't want things to change, but since then everything feels very strange; it is almost as if we are acting more distant to counteract what happened.

I don't want a relationship, I just want to bring things back to normal. Any ideas on how to deal with this? Or, if you've been in a similar situation, please share!

(I'm a guy, she's a girl, if that makes any difference)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdUbIWlv0HM
pryk009
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Did you kiss her or she kissed you or you both kissed each other?

If you kiss her, act normally(=like usual) without any feeling. Do not flirt.
If she kissed you, act normally and she will eventually act normally. Do not flirt.

If both kissed each other then:
Behave normally and try to "flirt" sometimes with some sweet sentences (dumb ones, not too good please lol). The more you acknowledge something happened, the faster you can restore your previous relationship.
C_tinie_D
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Exactly what I thought of haha
Dodgypirate
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by C_tinie_D)
Exactly what I thought of haha

This is top banter between me and my Uni friends ... if anyone says "about a week ago" we just repeat it and then do the schmoney (I dont knwo how its spelt) ... it's great!
S1elyak1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've been here, I kissed my old best friend in the summer (we now don't talk but it has nothing to do with the kiss) we were both drunk and I'm pretty sure I came onto him. Have you spoken to her about it? If not I recommend it because for us it stopped the awkwardness and uncomfortable feeling we both were feeling. Also just try and forget about it and you should feel better about it and begin to act like you usually would around her.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (207)
40.19%
No - but I will (31)
6.02%
No - I don't want to (35)
6.8%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (242)
46.99%

Watched Threads