Housing for next year Watch

Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So everyone is already organising housing for next year then there's me.
Myself and a couple of my flatmates are good friends with another flat. we all go out together on nights out, trips to the cinema etc but now i've found out they're all living together next year and didn't ask me.
A girl on my course asked me who i was living with next year and that she may have a room for me to have in a house with her, however this room has since been given to another person. Everyone has got their friendship groups of who they're going to live with next year but i just feel like i'm by myself. I don't know what to do
t5gih4hice
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
yeah I'm in the same situation, kinda worrying
Rudo263
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I kinda have the same problem too. My housemates are moving out and I want to stay so I'm trying to find people to share the house with if anyone is interested.
StatusRed
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
As a second year I can tell you... DO NOT WORRY.

The letting agencies will try to scare monger you into thinking that you'll end up homeless but this simply is not the case. There will be decent properties to rent even by September 2015, so do not worry. Don't feel scared or pressured into making a rash decision.

You might even find that your opinion as to the people you may like to live with now changes after Christmas. You may even make new friends on your course who you can start to talk about living with next year, just don't panic guys
LeanneCambridge
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
We're looking for a person to join our house next year as someone dropped out! It's a 6 bed house all with double rooms, £107 p/w with bills & internet included. Down Pains Road and 2 bathrooms! it's 4 girls and 1 boy at the moment! We're all sociable and easy to get on with so email me if anyone's interested: [personal details removed]
DianeHammond
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by LeanneCambridge)
We're looking for a person to join our house next year as someone dropped out! It's a 6 bed house all with double rooms, £107 p/w with bills & internet included. Down Pains Road and 2 bathrooms! it's 4 girls and 1 boy at the moment! We're all sociable and easy to get on with so email me if anyone's interested: [personal details removed]
Hi Leanne
I've just come across your post; I'm putting my son James onto it as he's a first year keen to move into the Pains Road area. He'll be in touch, but if you want to contact him yourself, his email is [email protected]
Thanks
Diane
Jammond
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by LeanneCambridge)

Hi Leanne!

This looks great, I'm looking for people to share with and Pains Road is a good location. Message me on fb.

www.facebook.com/James.Guy.Hammond

James
Gsaray1905
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well, I will be there next year. Why do not you contact me?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Portsmouth
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 3 Jul '19
    Sat, 6 Jul '19
    Sat, 12 Oct '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (481)
37.84%
No - but I will (98)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.92%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (604)
47.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed