Ucas update or Letter in the mail? Watch

Jackyyanggk
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi there,

I received an interview from corpus Christi for biochemistry about a week ago by email. However, i haven't seen any changes to my UCAS page nor have I received any letters in the mail. I filled out the interview confirmation page of the college's website and haven't received any further confirmation.

Is this normal? I'm an international student (Canada).
Alunzar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jackyyanggk)
Hi there,

I received an interview from corpus Christi for biochemistry about a week ago by email. However, i haven't seen any changes to my UCAS page nor have I received any letters in the mail. I filled out the interview confirmation page of the college's website and haven't received any further confirmation.

Hey,

So not all universities update your UCAS, telling you that you have an interview and may just contact you directly (as is the case here). It happened to me last year I don't think you should be worried but if you do want some more answers, contact the university directly

Hope this helps

Posted from TSR Mobile
mishieru07
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jackyyanggk)
Hi there,

I don't think the colleges use UCAS to update interview status so as long as you've heard from them directly, it's all good. Not all colleges send out post for interviews either (I'd say they're probably in the minority), so I wouldn't worry. You'll probably only see a change on Track after they've confirmed offers/ rejections (and even then, some colleges are awfully slow so don't sweat if nothing happens for ages).

Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Oxford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 3 Jul '19
  • University of Oxford
    Thu, 4 Jul '19
  • University of Oxford
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (292)
37.63%
No - but I will (55)
7.09%
No - I don't want to (56)
7.22%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (373)
48.07%

Watched Threads