PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by scjman)
    Sounds good. Who is the main character?
    A girl called Nieve.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    A girl called Nieve.
    Ok. What's her personality like? Who is like the archvillain if such a person exists?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a great idea

ReputationRep:
    So what ideas do people have?

ReputationRep:
    it sound like a great idea,i'm interested to be a part of it

ReputationRep:
    Hey peeps, wrote a (not-so) short story well its around 7000 words so its still considered short, anyone interested to read?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexKay99)
    Hey peeps, wrote a (not-so) short story well its around 7000 words so its still considered short, anyone interested to read?
    Sure! What sort of genre is it?

ReputationRep:
    Sure! What sort of genre is it?
    I hoped for light satire

ReputationRep:
    I hoped for light satire
    Ok sounds interesting. What is it satirising?

ReputationRep:
    Ok sounds interesting. What is it satirising?
    Its about a female student who moved out of her crappy town into a big city and its sort of inspired by crime and punishment, its also set in post-Soviet Union Russia

ReputationRep:
    Its about a female student who moved out of her crappy town into a big city and its sort of inspired by crime and punishment, its also set in post-Soviet Union Russia
    Does she have a suitably Russian name?

ReputationRep:
    Does she have a suitably Russian name?
    Yes there are a lot of Russian names and references, I'm trying to upload it on here but I can't seem to

ReputationRep:
    Hii writers I got a short story out in an anthology, and I'm waiting to hear about another

I also did a bit of ghost writing, but my balls will be removed by the NDA police if I say too much

But i still wrote a bit about it in my blog http://agwilliamswriter.blogspot.com...-ebenenze.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    Hii writers I got a short story out in an anthology, and I'm waiting to hear about another

I also did a bit of ghost writing, but my balls will be removed by the NDA police if I say too much

But i still wrote a bit about it in my blog http://agwilliamswriter.blogspot.com...-ebenenze.html
    Ok, sounds interesting. What details are you able to give out of curiosity?

ReputationRep:
    Ok, sounds interesting. What details are you able to give out of curiosity?
    Weeell it's scifi, I would say the writer is more interested in creating an interesting scifi world rather than telling a story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    Weeell it's scifi, I would say the writer is more interested in creating an interesting scifi world rather than telling a story.
    That's fair enough I guess

ReputationRep:
    I have also signed up for membership, and cannot wait to join! I have written an array of stuff, both fanfic and non fanfic related, but all fiction!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoldenEmblem277)
    I have also signed up for membership, and cannot wait to join! I have written an array of stuff, both fanfic and non fanfic related, but all fiction!
    What're the fanfics based on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lustawny)
    Hey everyone, I'm interested in writing and I'm looking to get into writing novels and poetry, so I'd love to be a part of this society! I don't have any ideas yet, but it's early days, and hopefully I can come up with some soon.
    What sort of stories do you like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lustawny)
    I like anything really, as long as it has a decent plot and enthrals me. I'm reading The Hobbit at the moment, and am really enjoying it because I really do like fantasy novels, and I read The picture of Dorian Gray a while ago, which is now my favourite novel because I absolutely loved it!

Is there anything you can recommend for me? What stories do you like to read?
    Again, I'm into a great many story genres, given they have a decent plot. I have got quite a bit of "classic" literature- A Christmas Carol, Dracula, Nineteen Eighty-Four, Brave New World, The Great Gatsby, A Tale of Two Cities and loads more besides; they are all pretty good in my opinion. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini is a good book too, though you might not want to read it if you dislike stories that are quite depressing. I have the complete works of Shakespeare also

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.