I'm studying... industrial psychology

I'm interested in... photography, people, philosophy

My study level is... Postgraduate
Fashion Girl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey there! Welcome to TSR! If you need help with anything, be sure to scroll down below, and check out "Getting Started" and "Using TSR" - it should help you out with almost anything you find puzzling about the site. This place is really friendly so I'm sure you'll be making mates soon enuffxx ! What is industrial psychology? Is that like psychology with a lot of practical element in it or sth? I love photography too, I think Instagram is one of the coolest apps we have, not really photography but you get my point!
garith
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Fashion Girl)
Hey there! Welcome to TSR! If you need help with anything, be sure to scroll down below, and check out "Getting Started" and "Using TSR" - it should help you out with almost anything you find puzzling about the site. This place is really friendly so I'm sure you'll be making mates soon enuffxx ! What is industrial psychology? Is that like psychology with a lot of practical element in it or sth? I love photography too, I think Instagram is one of the coolest apps we have, not really photography but you get my point!
Hello thanks for making me feel welcome, Industrial psychology is psychology in the work place, it has mostly to do with personal welbeing and person work fitment. I also love instagram, it is a good lazy way for great pics
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (316)
37.4%
No - but I will (66)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.34%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (401)
47.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise