?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Captions welcomed.

Alfissti
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They've aged a lot since their No. 10 days.
Clip
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
"Vote Chukka next year. He's just as Tory as I am"
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Weird how the teeth follow you round the room.
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
"Thank you for receiving our 2014 Xmas Card. Send your £50 fee to Tony Blair International, Grand Cayman Island."
thunder_chunky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This should be his Christmas card:

Spoiler:
Show
username1221160
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is Cherie really that short, or is Blair standing on the corpses of Iraqi children?
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
"... and this year Tony was made Life Dictator of Kazakhstan and Cherie was made Queen of the Night".
Smash Bandicoot
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
haha I've just realised a little older and Blair will look like Wallace from Wallace and Gromit
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
"To hide this greeting card from visitors, please turn to face wall on mantelpiece. Rear cover contains pleasant scenes from Afghanistan."
Ggmu!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I hate looking at their faces. Both of them are a waste of life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
InnerTemple
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Tony looks furious.
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Seasons greetings to him too. Great PM.

You guys carry on wishing Saddam and the Taliban were ruling if you wish but I'll just be thanking Tony that their dead.
InnerTemple
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Rakas21)
Seasons greetings to him too. Great PM.

You guys carry on wishing Saddam and the Taliban were ruling if you wish but I'll just be thanking Tony that their dead.
I think my favourite bit was when he lied to get public support for the Iraq war. :h:
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by InnerTemple)
I think my favourite bit was when he lied to get public support for the Iraq war. :h:
True but it was a mistake to obey the UN in 91, Blair rectified this and I for one support him.
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rakas21)
True but it was a mistake to obey the UN in 91, Blair rectified this and I for one support him.
I tend to support the decision to overthrow Saddam on its face, the problem was the extraordinary callous and moronic disregard for what followed, although as Naomi Klein, Chomsky and others have pointed out in great detail, it appears to have been part of the US plan to cast Iraq into some anarchist libertarian's wet dream of a collapsed economy with nil humanity and a determination to drive for corporate profits at all costs. It's unlikely that Tone didn't know that at least some of this was coming.

This is the problem all along with Bambi - he seems to combine a sort of pretend-naivety with a vicious self-regard and desire for personal profit, all wrapped in a charming nice guy package. He's a sub-Clinton clone but without the genuine feel for the poor and the disadvantaged that Clinton had.

We could also get into his ghastly campaigns for bankers and oil companies, such as the one with Gadaffi, not to mention the arrangement of little presents for the Colonel, such as using MI6 to grab families of Libyan dissenters and send them to him for special torture sessions supervised by our people. You really couldn't make it up.

What was left after that but to carry on making money? The one thing the Blairs are committed to above all else.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (26)
50%
No - but I will (1)
1.92%
No - I don't want to (1)
1.92%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (24)
46.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise