Who do you think was the best and worst dressed at the British Fashion Awards? Watch

Queen Cersei
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
http://www.theguardian.com/fashion/g...um-in-pictures

Check out the pictures above!

For me it's...

Best: Joan Smalls

Worst: Naomie Harris
scorpion95
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think that Emma Watson is dressed very weirdly and doesn't do her any favors. As for Naomie Harris her dress is odd but it is nice. Victoria Beckham is also dressed weirdly but then again for her it probably suits her. Courtney Love is wearing a really nice dress. Land Del Ray is wearing a just ok dress nothing special. Lilly Allen is wearing a nice dress, not sure about the bit at the back though other than that it is a nice dress.

Kendall Jenner is wearing a very weird jumpsuit which isn't doing her any favors. The outfit Ella Eyre is wearing is ok but don't like it. Rita Ora is wearing a nice dress and stockings and looks good wearing it. Michelle Dockery is wearing an ok dress. Nicole is wearing an ok dress could be better though. Poppy's dress is quite nice. Tamsin is wearing a retro looking dress which isn't too bad but not to my liking. Cara, Joan and Karlie are all wearing nice dresses and I do like them.

I think that the best dressed has to be Courtney Love and Cara Delevigne as their dresses are really nice and really like them.

I think the the worst dressed has to be Emma Watson, Kendall Jenner, Ella Eyre and Kristina Blahnik as the dresses they are wearing are unflattering and unattractive
Amywood
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
worstlla Eyre
best: Kendall Jenner
ForgetMe
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Best: Tamsin Egerton

Worst: Victoria Beckham
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (561)
37.68%
No - but I will (116)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (106)
7.12%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (706)
47.41%

Watched Threads