Turn on thread page Beta

What is your bf/gf's most annoying habit? watch

• TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    My boyfriend leaves a trail of socks and loose change on the floor wherever he goes...

What's your boyfriend/girlfriend's most irritating habit?

ReputationRep:
    Guessing games! ie answering a question by asking a question... Just ****ing tell me!!
    Not putting clothes in the washbasket and then asking if x is clean.

I know I have a few too though... leaving cupboards open and taps dripping
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Not turning up in my life... my girlfriend needs to seriously other her a$$ up. She needs to actually exist...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    My girlfriend has a bad habit of not talking to me and all around avoiding me. Consequently I don't know who she is or anything about her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Queen Cersei)
    My boyfriend leaves a trail of socks and loose change on the floor wherever he goes...

What's your boyfriend/girlfriend's most irritating habit?
    To be fair, you should know your brothers annoying habits by now.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that she doesn't exist.

ReputationRep:
    What if you don't have a gf?

ReputationRep:
    He is so slow at doing things like yesterday he said he would take an hour or two to put on a new ROM on my phone. It took him 6 hrs! He always gets side tracked and distracted. If we go to my mum's and a TV is on, even if its something he hates like Jeremy Kyle that is on, he will get dragged in and even if you roar at him, he won't hear you. Also in supermarkets he will spend 20 mins looking at the one item and then decide not to buy it. He also whimpers and snores really loudly in his sleep.

Sounds like I all I do is moan about him but the good in him certainly outweighs the bad and I am sure he could write a book on the ways I annoy him

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    He farts at the wrong time.

Honestly, I believe people gotta do what they gotta do. I have no problem with people farting, loudly or violently. But he does not control it at all, like when we are on skype he would just fart even when my mum was in the room and it scared her a little. :/ It is not a big deal, he is still the most adorable man I have ever met. I just think he gotta control it, but it is not like I can't mute skype. :3

He does not do it in person when other people other than me in the room though.

In short, I just don't want him to fart in front of my parents. If they are not around, he can fart in my face if he wants to! -.-

(Original post by street.lovin')
    He farts at the wrong time.

Honestly, I believe people gotta do what they gotta do. I have no problem with people farting, loudly or violently. But he does not control it at all, like when we are on skype he would just fart even when my mum was in the room and it scared her a little. :/ It is not a big deal, he is still the most adorable man I have ever met. I just think he gotta control it, but it is not like I can't mute skype. :3

He does not do it in person when other people other than me in the room though.

In short, I just don't want him to fart in front of my parents. If they are not around, he can fart in my face if he wants to! -.-
    Haha now that's love!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Haha now that's love!
    ^.^ Yep

(Original post by Enoxial)
    :laugh:
    Seriously :lol:
    Yes, he said sorry though. He didnt know she was in the room. Luckily my mum just laughed out loud about it and said it was scarily funny. Poor little mummy ^.^

ReputationRep:
    Her most annoying habit is that she doesn't exist. That makes it extraordinarily difficult to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Incessantly showing people vaguely amusing tumblr posts during conversations. There is a time and a place!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by street.lovin')
    like when we are on skype he would just fart even when my mum was in the room and it scared her a little. :/
    :laugh:
    Seriously :lol:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2014
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.