Turn on thread page Beta

Saying that she doesn't want to go into a relationship, and then ****s someone every other day of the week. At the same time (and sometimes on the same days) she'd date a guy who she clearly disclosed to me she's not interested in while the poor guy is reallly into her and hoping for things to move forward.

I may be too outdated, but does that sound like... normal?!

ReputationRep:
    She is just being a little slutty not nice but not a crime and not really your problem.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Its not really any of your business. Let her get on with it and don't let it affect you.

ReputationRep:
    So?

Mind your own business?

(Original post by Kabloomybuzz)
    Its not really any of your business. Let her get on with it and don't let it affect you.
    (Original post by Inazuma)
    So?

Mind your own business?

As I said she's my friend so I am affected in a way and it is not YOUR business of how I am affected. Its a pity to see such rude response coming from a section mod though it is not surprising when you read the sex of the commenter. I guess you can relate that's the reason why you felt provoked? You don't have to answer because its not my business... just how its not your business the details of my personal reasoning behind the question and the outcome of the responses.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like she just wants attention, It'll bite her back in the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    As I said she's my friend so I am affected in a way and it is not YOUR business of how I am affected. Its a pity to see such rude response coming from a section mod though it is not surprising when you read the sex of the commenter. I guess you can relate that's the reason why you felt provoked? You don't have to answer because its not my business... just how its not your business the details of my personal reasoning behind the question and the outcome of the responses.
    I'm sorry you feel like the responses you've had so far haven't been very helpful, but there is absolutely no need to become aggressive because you've not had the response you wanted. nor is it acceptable to make personal remarks

At the end of the day, you can't change another person's thinking or behaviour. Whether her behaviour is "normal" or not or whether you think its right or wrong doesn't really come into it. If thats what she wants to do, how she wants to conduct herself, then theres really nothing you can do about it.

The only person you can change is you, your reaction and what you choose to do about it. If her behaviour really bothers you that much, then the best thing for you to do would be to distance yourself from the friendship and do whats best for you. Please don't take your frustrations about the situation out on other people.

You're of course, free to not give details about the situation and why it bothers you so much... no one has asked you to... but if there is a reason beyond the information you've given for how much this bothers you, then it will give the situation context and help people to give you better advice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Sometimes I wonder why people bother asking opinions on a public forum :rofl:

Hey guess what, people think you are wrong to care ! If you want a response to back up your kinda creepy noseying into her life then don't ask on a public forum!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.