Turn on thread page Beta

Why doesn't he know that I like him.... watch

I'm into this guy...and I really like him.
    im too shy to openly tell him that I like him...and advice how I could subtly make him realise?

ReputationRep:
    Guys don't get subtle hints I understand that it is difficult telling someone how you feel but I think you should try and do it. If you don't you will be thinking what if and you really don't want that. He could also like you and be too shy to say it, the worst that he could say is that he doesn't feel the same way and then you can move on. I was in this situation a couple of weeks ago and I told him how I felt, it was so scary but I did it and now feel 10x better.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    im too shy to openly tell him that I like him...and advice how I could subtly make him realise?
    Sometimes the only way is to be up front and honest, I am like that, unless I am told straight up then I usually have no idea.

ReputationRep:
    Is he meant to read your mind? -_- Just tell him. You'll get nowhere in life if you don't take a risk and go for things

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever talked to this guy before?

If so, shouldn't be too hard for you to tell him when he's alone. If not, just generally have a chat with him, then tell him.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do." Worst that could happen is that he says he doesn't like you, but if you never tell him, then he'll never know.

ReputationRep:
    What age are you?

ReputationRep:
    If you don't tell him, he will never know. It's that simple.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.