Walking Dead- midseason finale... I did not see that coming! Watch

Queen Cersei
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
SPOILER ALERT! If you haven't watched this episode yet this thread is not for you.

What did you make of the killer twist in the latest episode of Walking Dead? I was so shocked when it happened but then I just felt like all the efforts had been wasted for a very futile attempt at revenge... what do you reckon?
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I was shocked though I knew who would die thanks to the official Walking Dead page posting a spoiler pic. Still though, that scene happened so quick. Blink and you would have missed the action. For once I actually felt something while watching that show. I usually can't stand it and only watch it still because my bf has it on but I was gripped last night when I saw it and not gonna lie, welled up too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
vdoto
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The entire season so far has been a disappointment imo. It started going downhill when the guys from terminus were killed and the show's main focus was the hospital. At least on season two when they stayed on the farm, we were introduced to new characters who stayed on the show for the next seasons. Only person we got this time was Noah. I dunno I just think the whole hospital thing was a waste. Anyway, the next half looks better. I expected it to happen because she wasn't really adding much to the show and was quite boring. Other deaths in past seasons like Herschel, Merle or Carol's daughter for eg have been more shocking, unexpected or sad but then again I actually cared more for those characters.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (269)
38.48%
No - but I will (48)
6.87%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.3%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (331)
47.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise