Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    When are the 2004 UKL awards?

Why are the reputation gems green?

Why are two reputation gems equal to 1 lime green gem?

Why am I so bored?
    If we are going to do the UKL Awards 2004, it will be in december. However we're looking at the prospect of making it 2 a year to answer demand. If we do, the year will be dropped from the title and the awards will simply be rebranded Awards I, Awards II, etc. In this case, the next awards will be June/July.

ReputationRep:
    the green gems (as opposed to any other colour gems) are a vB thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    If we are going to do the UKL Awards 2004, it will be in december. However we're looking at the prospect of making it 2 a year to answer demand. If we do, the year will be dropped from the title and the awards will simply be rebranded Awards I, Awards II, etc. In this case, the next awards will be June/July.
    I like the idea of the awards twice a year. A lot of worthy things could be left out if its only once a year, but a little more would be covered twice a year.

ReputationRep:
    Umm...how do I add a link to my signature? I tried cut and paste but it's not working.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArisGreenleaf)
    Umm...how do I add a link to my signature? I tried cut and paste but it's not working.
    If you cut and paste it should work, alternatively press the button that looks like the one attatched on the signature editing screen and you will be prompted first to enter some text that you want the link to appear, then press OK and enter the address of the website you want to link to.

ReputationRep:
    How do I become a Jedi Moderator?

Will patronage aid my quest?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    How do I become a Jedi Moderator?

Will patronage aid my quest?
    By beating the current jedi moderator in a lightsaber battle over some stupidly big drop on a wobbly bridge (at the moment we use the millenium bridge). Patronage will get you far young padwan.... ***cough***beer***cough***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    By beating the current jedi moderator in a lightsaber battle over some stupidly big drop on a wobbly bridge (at the moment we use the millenium bridge). Patronage will get you far young padwan.... ***cough***beer***cough***
    Excellent. Out of interest, after surpassing a certain number of posts, is one free to input a member tag of their choosing?

ReputationRep:
    Excellent. Out of interest, after surpassing a certain number of posts, is one free to input a member tag of their choosing?
    not any more, you have to pay, look on the faq under subscriptions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArisGreenleaf)
    Ok it was not a dumb question! Everyone make sure you're in "Enhanced Mode" Thanks Lord H.!

ReputationRep:
    A minor point, but in my opinion, the penultimate title (no-subscription, obviously) is vastly superior to the final one.

Why be a demigod when you can be vengeful?

ReputationRep:
    A minor point, but in my opinion, the penultimate title (no-subscription, obviously) is vastly superior to the final one.

Why be a demigod when you can be vengeful?
    The Demigod is quite a new title, Overlord used to be the top one, and it hasn't always been Vengeful either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    and it hasn't always been Vengeful either.
    Long may it remain so! Mwahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    why does my post keep dissapearing lol

ReputationRep:
    How do u get ur own avitor coz i want a moving one?

ReputationRep:
    You can upload your own, on the edit avatar screen, scroll down to "Custom avatar" and either enter it's URL or browse on your computer and upload it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samara)
    How do u get ur own avitor coz i want a moving one?

if you want a moving one either use google to search for animated .gif's of the theme you want, or petition ollie "god of avatars" to make one for you or if you want a so-so one you can order one through the thread entitled moncal's avatar service.

ReputationRep:
    how do u find out whos done the most replys in a thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    how do u find out whos done the most replys in a thread?
    Click the 'Replies' link to the right of the thread title (in the list of threads in whatever sub-forum).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Click the 'Replies' link to the right of the thread title (in the list of threads in whatever sub-forum).
    oh yeh cool thanx

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.