Turn on thread page Beta

Will you be doing something special with a loved one this Christmas? watch

Announcements
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    As we are both huge films buffs, me and the bf will be making a special xmas trip to London to go see The Hobbit 3 at the IMAX.

Are you planning anything special with a loved one this festive season?
    :heart:

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    Going to a lecture at my local observatory with my bf a few days before Christmas to hear about black holes, dark matter etc and then get a chance to look through their professional telescopes and go star gazing. They are putting on a buffet with mince pies, mulled wine and other festive foods too. Really looking forward to it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh of course.
    This year the plan is to get an oil massage complete with salt scrub, then go to the sauna for a few hours.
    Ideally then share a passionate moment, a few photos, before intimately devouring him :sogood:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Just in case you hadn't gathered that I am not in actual fact a cannibal, my loved one is a little piggy :piggy:
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Reviewer
    Not within the surrounding days, but we're spending New Year's Eve and Day together, that will be our "Christmas Day" - gifts and 'our time' with no interruptions.

Do you need to wait for Christmas to do something special with a loved one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Going to a lecture at my local observatory with my bf a few days before Christmas to hear about black holes, dark matter etc and then get a chance to look through their professional telescopes and go star gazing. They are putting on a buffet with mince pies, mulled wine and other festive foods too. Really looking forward to it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That actually sounds so cool. I wanna go.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2014
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.