Any one going to loughborough?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
hey , I chose Loughborough as my firm choice to do computer science , I was wondering whether anyone else is going to loughborough in september. To do what? and what hall they prefer if they know about them that is....

i can't wait to go to loughborough it's seems it has a very nice campus and is'nt bad academically, so what do you think?
pure_ass_angel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I am hoping to to Loughborough in sept to do Systems Engineering. I chose Royce Hall, becos it fed me 3 times a day 5 days a wk, and its had the most up to date website! lol!
I am female and hope there are some more gurls on my course!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I've put Lboro down as my insurance for Chemistry. To me it seems a little out the way of everywhere, there isn't much going on in the town really. It is a lovely campus though, and plenty of fit, sporty guys !!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
i applied for lbr but no reply

something bad about my application, i probably get 300 points for a-levels from 3 units which is good enuf to join them
Rupes
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Hello,

I'm currently at Loughborough studing Computer Science. I think I've messed the year up, so will probably be retaking the year again.... But anyway..

Loughborough (Lboro or Lufbra for sort) is a brilliant university, with probably the best campus in the UK. The nightlife is great, with the union being one of the top SU's in the country....

If you interested in finding out more about Lufbra, then go and visit the union's website, and click the link to the Hall page (it's on the stupid annoying scrolly thing at the top)

Also, check out the Freshers Week line-up. It's one of the best in the Country, with highlights including Girls Aloud, Romeo, Lisa Scott Lee, Clock, and DJ Spoony to name just a few!!!

Unions website is http://www.lufbra.net.

Look forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks time!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (269)
34.18%
No (518)
65.82%

Watched Threads