The Student Room Group

Who is smarter?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zeetingman
Who do you think is smarter after looking at both of the peoples results.
Science
Me: B
Other guy: D+
Maths
Me: C-
Other guy: C
Religious Education
Me: B+
Other guy: B-
English
Me: B
Other guy: C+
French
Me: D-
Other guy: D+

"The other guy" may have recently lost someone dear in his life. Are these grades on one year/term or exam alone?
If so, it's not possible to say who is smarter/ intelligent. On less of course, we average out all the grades achieved over a life time.
But then again, intelligence/smartness is not only measured by grades.
Some people score averagely to take the attention off of them.
The other guy probably gave you and everyone else the benefit of the doubt when he scored lower.
You may have been checkmated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't be jel be reem

Posted from TSR Mobile
I skipped his post after reading the first paragraph.

First of all you just proved us all right. Second of all, you see the pink icon near my username? It means I am a 'her' not a 'him'! Are you trying to say that only boys can construct coherent arguments and critically analyse someone's comments?
Thirdly, I find it hilarious how you haven't replied to my post yet!

You must be having a hard week: first you find out some 'dumb' kid is more or less as academically able as you and then you get owned by some 'girl' online. Bonus points if I'm younger than you :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 83
dumb and dumber ...
I skipped his post after reading the first paragraph.

Get real kid
don't ask a question if you are not prepared to hear the answer
Original post by Lochender
Get real kid
don't ask a question if you are not prepared to hear the answer

That didn't really answer the question it was just constructive criticism, she even said it :/
This was great morning entertainment.
Sadly I cannot write down my opinions or what I hope will happen because it would almost certainly be reportable!
I'm sure you can infer though by the fact everyone thinks OP's attitude is insane.

Hint- no one cares about GCSEs let alone Ks3 anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zebby1999
First of all you just proved us all right. Second of all, you see the pink icon near my username? It means I am a 'her' not a 'him'! Are you trying to say that only boys can construct coherent arguments and critically analyse someone's comments?
Thirdly, I find it hilarious how you haven't replied to my post yet!

You must be having a hard week: first you find out some 'dumb' kid is more or less as academically able as you and then you get owned by some 'girl' online. Bonus points if I'm younger than you :smile:

Don't take this badly but if he uses the tsr app, he can't see the color or gender symbol.I honestly don't think he even got close to thinking that women can't construct sentences like men lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That didn't really answer the question it was just constructive criticism, she even said it :/

but it does
you have just asked a question everyone has told you pretty much the same thing and you have told all of them that they are wrong
what does that tell you

or are you too "dumb" to realise

Honey, if you'd bothered to read my whole post you would have realised that constructively criticising your language was one of the many things that I did, another being actually answering your question.

If it wasn't clear, the answer was... Actually no, if you want to know my answer, I suggest that you read my post. You can PM me for help on understanding parts of it if you wish.
Reply 90
Really, a B in Additional Science isn't good...

Not by TSRs standards the benchmark here is 95% UMS or gtfo.
Original post by TheNoobishKnight
Don't take this badly but if he uses the tsr app, he can't see the color or gender symbol.I honestly don't think he even got close to thinking that women can't construct sentences like men lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry about me getting offended, it takes a lot (trust me). I didn't actually realise that using the app means that you can't see the gender symbol as I always access TSR through my internet on my phone. Thanks for the heads up though. Did you post from the app? At the bottom of your comment it says that you Posted from TSR Mobile.His comments lack that...
Don't worry about me getting offended, it takes a lot (trust me). I didn't actually realise that using the app means that you can't see the gender symbol as I always access TSR through my internet on my phone. Thanks for the heads up though. Did you post from the app? At the bottom of your comment it says that you Posted from TSR Mobile.His comments lack that...

I'm on a tablet...
I'm on a tablet...

What's it for? Displaying psychopathic behaviour?
What's it for? Displaying psychopathic behaviour?

That joke didn't bang :P
That joke didn't bang :P

And you wonder why you're 'dumb'...

It actually wasn't a joke, I am seriously curious as to whether or not you are on medication.

If I don't reply for a few days don't miss me too much. I actually have got revision to do on topics that I haven't been taught in school yet... wow! I suggest you get off that device of yours and do some work. I know it's a strange and foreign word to you- being so used to plotting people's demise instead of working. Seriously, try doing a topic a day and see where that gets you. I know where it got me...

(I really want to see your reply to this. After a long day of school and no good shows on TV to watch, you're my only form of entertainment right now).
And you wonder why you're 'dumb'...

It actually wasn't a joke, I am seriously curious as to whether or not you are on medication.

If I don't reply for a few days don't miss me too much. I actually have got revision to do on topics that I haven't been taught in school yet... wow! I suggest you get off that device of yours and do some work. I know it's a strange and foreign word to you- being so used to plotting people's demise instead of working. Seriously, try doing a topic a day and see where that gets you. I know where it got me...

(I really want to see your reply to this. After a long day of school and no good shows on TV to watch, you're my only form of entertainment right now).

I know it wasn't supposed to be a joke but that statement didn't bang sorry...no, i'm not on medication but thanks for the advice!
:colondollar:
Besides, why would I need a Music GCSE in my life???
I mean who choose that anyway...lucky I didn't choose it as an option.

I did Music GCSE and so can say from experience that it is one of the hardest, if not the hardest, GCSE. Everyone doing it in my year was in top sets and they all thought the same.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by boods8897
I did Music GCSE and so can say from experience that it is one of the hardest, if not the hardest, GCSE. Everyone doing it in my year was in top sets and they all thought the same.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn, I feel for the people who choose it as an option. The highest grade for music in my year group was a B- in the most recent exam.
Damn, I feel for the people who choose it as an option. The highest grade for music in my year group was a B- in the most recent exam.

My best friend is amazingly clever and got a* but the rest of us only got A or B. Was my worst result though :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending