Travelling companion to India and South east Asia Watch

EleanorJarvis
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm from Bristol, in the UK, and I'm looking for someone (or a group) to go backpacking through India and then to south east Asia. I've never been travelling before so this will be my first time! I'm thinking of going in September or October for 7-8 months!! Anyone who is interested please message me and we can exchange emails. I'm looking to read, hike and immerse myself in the culture.
brabzzz
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Go S.E.A....THEN...India. ALONE. No need to find a crowd, the learning curve is set the correct way and it'll be far more enjoyable and you'll meet loads of people and have a great time.

SEA is plagued by gappie *****, but it is easy to travel and meet people. Perfect place to cut your teeth.
India is the same, but you want a few travelling miles before you get there. It 11/10 culture shock, no matter where you have been before. Amazing, but learn the ropes elsewhere first.

As for travelling alone, it is a topic done to the death on here. Just go. In hindsight you'll cringe at your own forum post history.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (44)
37.61%
No - but I will (4)
3.42%
No - I don't want to (5)
4.27%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (64)
54.7%

Watched Threads