St Georges Uni Applicants for Healthcare (Physiological Sciences) 2015 Watch

chemwhizz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi guys just wanted to start this thread to see whether anyone has recieved offers for Healthcare Sciences? Ive been waiting for a while now amd am very anxious :confused:
mehmet_2k13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by chemwhizz)
Hi guys just wanted to start this thread to see whether anyone has recieved offers for Healthcare Sciences? Ive been waiting for a while now amd am very anxious :confused:
Hey have you received an offer yet? and what grades did they ask for if you did?
chemwhizz
Rep:
?
No offer, I have an interview tho? Wbu?
mehmet_2k13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No offer, I have an interview tho? Wbu?
I had an interview today, so I guess I have to wait around 2 weeks for the reply, when is your interview?
chemwhizz
Rep:
?
How was the interview?? Im anxious cause St George is v competitive and on the 18th of March. Did you like the uni btw?
mehmet_2k13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How was the interview?? Im anxious cause St George is v competitive and on the 18th of March. Did you like the uni btw?
Yeah the uni is amazing, definitely my first choice. And the interview was fine, I was extremely nervous. I think they have about 26 places and about 100 applications from what the administration tutor told me.
chemwhizz
Rep:
?
Thats great, where else have you applied & are tge qs generic oh and how many interviewers...26 places oh wow
mehmet_2k13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thats great, where else have you applied & are tge qs generic oh and how many interviewers...26 places oh wow
Applied to hertdforshire, had an interview, waiting for an offer.. Portsmouth,Middlesex and Anglia Ruskin. Got interviews for those in the next few weeks, wbu
chemwhizz
Rep:
?
Leeds(got an offer) middlesex(got an interview) Manc uni life sciences & wolverhampton got manc & wlv. Im uber nervous for St Georges is there a panel of interviewers? & what are the qs like plus whens your Middlesex interview
charlie corfield
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey guys, I am a first year healthcare scientist at St Georges so if you have any questions feel free to ask
Kim-Possible
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by charlie corfield)
Hey guys, I am a first year healthcare scientist at St Georges so if you have any questions feel free to ask
Hey how are you finding it? bit nervous for the interview, what is the layout for it like? panel or one to one? any tips? thanks!
charlie corfield
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kim-Possible)
Hey how are you finding it? bit nervous for the interview, what is the layout for it like? panel or one to one? any tips? thanks!
I'm loving it!! There's two interviewers per interviewee. They have a set of questions to ask you. Just talk about work experience and be yourself!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Audiology-Med
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
how are you liking first year, have you done much placements and how are they like also are you thinking of going down the cardiac, respiratory, or sleep route
charlie corfield
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Audiology-Med)
how are you liking first year, have you done much placements and how are they like also are you thinking of going down the cardiac, respiratory, or sleep route
Its absolutely amazing!!

I have been on one cardiology two week placement in Kingston. I absolutely loved it. In your first year placement is mainly just seeing what you can do in the job so I did ECGs, stress testing, perfusion scanning, echo, cath lab. Soo much to do in cardiology.

I am going to chose cardiology not resp & sleep. if you chose resp then you automatically do sleep also, they come as a pair. Personally I find cardiology a lot more challenging and interesting. Cardiology is generally the most popular.
mehmet_2k13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I just got my offer from SGUL, BBB, hopefully I'll get that definitely making St Georges my first choice
Audiology-Med
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mehmet_2k13)
Applied to hertdforshire, had an interview, waiting for an offer.. Portsmouth,Middlesex and Anglia Ruskin. Got interviews for those in the next few weeks, wbu
how was your anglia ruskin interview
cutiekitten13
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey guys can you please tell me what they asked you in the interview and where they the nice type or the blank type as int he ones that show no emotion.I'm referring to St George's btw.
nana1983
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi!When does the course start in first year?
funkymonster
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Audiology-Med)
What made you apply for healthcare and how challenging is it?
Michael3000
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi there, I'm applying for healthcare sciences at St George's and have an interview in a few days. Do you remember what sort of things they ask in the interview? and do they really grill you on scientific knowledge? Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• St George's, University of London
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 14 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise