Apparently he loves his Xbox way too much:

• Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    I'm guessing this is a joke?

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Soo fake. I feel sorry for anyone who believes this ish.

ReputationRep:
    that is fkn hilarious
    (Original post by Sulpha)
    So fake.
    (Original post by C_tinie_D)
    Soo fake. I feel sorry for anyone who believes this ish.
    that is what one would assume when seeing a video like that, but the acting is really very good if it is fake.
    that scene was better quality entertainment than most tv. the little bits of dialogue make it so real, it's like peep show or the office and the like which have professional writers.

i love how at 3 minutes 10 seconds you could hear the man upstairs screaming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chlorophile)
    I'm guessing this is a joke?

I hope so. I've looked at the other videos and they seem fake, but at the same time I can't understand why they would go to great lengths to stage certain things, eg.

and

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tibis)
    that is fkn hilarious

that is what one would assume when seeing a video like that, but the acting is really very good if it is fake.
    that scene was better quality entertainment than most tv. the little bits of dialogue make it so real, it's like peep show or the office and the like which have professional writers.

i love how at 3 minutes 10 seconds you could hear the man upstairs screaming.
    Better quality, because it's fake. The guy looked at the camera at least once but right at the end commented on how it.

It's very well done though.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by TheNoobishKnight)
    Better quality, because it's fake. The guy looked at the camera at least once but right at the end commented on how it.

It's very well done though.
    Yeah, it was the quality which made me suspect. And the videos above are so OTT, they can't be real.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.