Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    If God didn't want us to have sex, why did he make it feel good?
    Maybe he SHOULD have made it feel bad. THEN we wouldn't have the over-population problems we do now.

ReputationRep:
    It has to feel good or we'd have died out a long time ago... every animal has the instinct to reproduce, its what we're here for at the end of the day (or morning ) so the only reasons anyone would abstain are health or moral as far as I can see (or population, yes).
    China's One Child Policy comes to mind... hmm.. *ponders*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    Maybe he SHOULD have made it feel bad. THEN we wouldn't have the over-population problems we do now.

Maybe he should have never invented Catholacism so that half of south america wouldnt think it a sin to use contraception or have abortions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawzzzzzz)
    Maybe he should have never invented Catholacism so that half of south america wouldnt think it a sin to use contraception or have abortions
    THAT my friend would be a blessing! BUT then christianity wouldn't have developed.. *drawback there...*

EDIT: it looks kinda odd.. but isn't it catholocism? My brain isn't working right tonight..

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    THAT my friend would be a blessing! BUT then christianity wouldn't have developed.. *drawback there...*
    You mean no crusades persecutions of jews, no inquisitions no wars of religion in Europe, no innocent witches burnt, no attacks of gays or other religions, no Jerry Fallwell?

God ... I dont htink i could go on... it would be hell (if there was such a thing)

ReputationRep:
    I have thought about this, in fact I think people should be financially rewarded for not having children rather than the opposite, as our benefits system makes it attractive for some young couples to have kids, i.e. they get a lot more money. If it wasn't quite so rewarding to have kids this would cut down a few pregnancies/births just among some people I've talked to in my area.
    How about the middle east? Having children there is a way for "economic stability." You have a child you have two more hands to work in the fields and harvest crops, or work in mines, or factories. BUT there is another mouth to feed.. etc.

ReputationRep:
    China's One Child Policy comes to mind... hmm.. *ponders*
    Actually its a one BOY policy - they had to allow more if you have girls as otherwise people were just killing the baby if it was female

ReputationRep:
    You mean no crusades persecutions of jews, no inquisitions no wars of religion in Europe, no innocent witches burnt, no attacks of gays or other religions, no Jerry Fallwell?

God ... I dont htink i could go on... it would be hell (if there was such a thing)
    lmao!

ReputationRep:
    We'd have had something equally bad in its place...
    Like another religion?

Your probably right... but maybe it would be a cool religion about guitar riffs and doritos?

ReputationRep:
    Well aren't you a happy fellow?
    You're the one that had another thread on sex made up didn't you? So what are you complaining about?
    Its all based on religious views, personal feelings, emotions, and a big part.. HORMONES.
    If I loved a person greatly and believed I could please him in bed, of course I will sleep with him. But I would also make it known that its not going to happen all the time... I wouldn't want my relationship to turn into a sexual relationship only.
    Don't accuse me of random stuff I know nothing about.

ReputationRep:
    Only if they came with salsa dip.
    Youd be lucky - thats a sin... didn't you know?
    Its in Lawzzzzzz Chap 3:16

ReputationRep:
    Not in the King Pig modern revised version.
    Bah ... you people and your cults - stay true to the mother religion - free premarital sex for all - and 0% interest!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    Don't accuse me of random stuff I know nothing about.
    [email protected]!!?
    oh.. drago di giada here.. sorry about the mixup.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by la vita passata)
    [email protected]!!?
    oh.. drago di giada here.. sorry about the mixup.
    Forgiven. Show the moderators more respect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    Forgiven. Show the moderators more respect.
    Are you the one that cancelled my account?

ReputationRep:
    ok I know I'm like way behind on this one but I think I 'm going to put my 2 sence in. the thing about the whole premarital sex thing I think it is ok as long as the 2 people are in love, and its not like a one night stand thing "aka how I lost mine" because its like a big part of you and its something you want to give to someone that you love and care for. and if it doesn't last or you are used it hurts like hell, but I see it as if you love the person and you feel its right and the other feels its right go for it, just protect yourself and the other person. and if by chance she ends up pregnant and the guy leaves well yours a dumb SOB and I hope you balls get chopped off, bc thats part of you to. I just have a question who in here isn't a virgin? and what do you think of it from your point

ReputationRep:
    I say if you're in love and are in a stable relationship with good prospects, bring on the condoms

ReputationRep:
    I say if you want sex - go ahead, relationship or not - but be prepared for consequences if they come...

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, can't stand the things myself, never use them! The joys of female contraception.
    Pig is Pigette?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.