Turn on thread page Beta

When was the last time you felt proud of something that you did / achieved? watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday, I setup a charity event on Christmas Eve to hand out food parcels and clothing to the homeless in Birmingham. In less than 48 hours its planned, setup, and active, and we gained a celebrity figure who is helping us.

The biggest achievement of my life, to help those that really need help, at a time which should be a happy time for all.

Sorry to plug it https://www.facebook.com/homelessprojectbirmingham

After Christmas I hope to continue with the Homeless Project, and want to campaign for more support for the homeless from the Government and local councils.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cascadingstylez)
    Yesterday, I setup a charity event on Christmas Eve to hand out food parcels and clothing to the homeless in Birmingham. In less than 48 hours its planned, setup, and active, and we gained a celebrity figure who is helping us.

The biggest achievement of my life, to help those that really need help, at a time which should be a happy time for all.

After Christmas I hope to continue with the Homeless Project, and want to campaign for more support for the homeless from the Government and local councils.
    Wow! Well done who's the celebrity figure?

ReputationRep:
    today

I woke up

ReputationRep:
    I powered through 4 days of storm and rain on my final Gold D of E expedition, and passed, in the summer. This was a huge deal for me because when I started I was unsure of myself being new to my school, the only foreigner and new girl in my school to do Gold D of E + all the others have done Bronze and I didn't have my parents' support for the most part because they persistently tried to talk me out of doing it/withdraw myself because they were convinced that I wouldn't survive.

It's a great feeling, being able to achieve something someone said you could never do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I did a smelly trump in a lift earlier

ReputationRep:
    Being able to go into a supermarket and not take a major panic attack. Been OK in supermarkets for months now I have been proud since. Its weird the places that can bring on panic attacks but I rarely get an attack nowadays as compared to getting them constantly like last year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Probably when I won against a cheap boss in a RPG.

ReputationRep:
    Erm...I can't remember.

ReputationRep:
    Kept a **** in and successfully found a toilet in an unfamiliar town when no word of a lie I was about to **** myself

ReputationRep:

Sounds good, I live in the Midlands and would be happy to assist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DErasmus)
    Sounds good, I live in the Midlands and would be happy to assist.
    Thank you. We're defiantly looking for more people to help out

ReputationRep:

That's insanely amazing and really admirable. Well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iammeyouareyou)
    What about yourself, OP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R Dragon)
    What about yourself, OP?
    I've just recently started working so I'm earning my own money for the first time ever. It's nothing special but I feel like I'm finally maturing and becoming a real grown-up

ReputationRep:
    Fourth rep gem on TSR, so proud....

God, what has my life become.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iammeyouareyou)
    I've just recently started working so I'm earning my own money for the first time ever. It's nothing special but I feel like I'm finally maturing and becoming a real grown-up
    Aww well done you!!

I've always wanted to earn my own money... but I think I'm too lazy for my own good

(Original post by Applescruff)
    Fourth rep gem on TSR, so proud....

God, what has my life become.
    Ahahaaa, I think I'll give you a rep so you get your 5th soon

ReputationRep:
    Interview with a science teacher who has an PhD in chemistry
    Went incredibly well..

ReputationRep:
    The feedback on my first piece of masters work this week said that it was 'excellent', that felt pretty good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R Dragon)
    Aww well done you!!

I've always wanted to earn my own money... but I think I'm too lazy for my own good
    Lol I hear ya! I'm lazy too but apparently money is a necessity - no work no money...

It's only been about 2 weeks but I feel as though I've settled in quite well and everyone is seems really nice

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.