Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I have, what I believe to be a good, not already done idea, but I don't know how to push things forward? I don't want to give my idea out over a public forum - but what I will say is it involves charity, but more up to date/digital/app-esk.

Where do you go when you have an idea?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Balloon Baboon)
    Hi guys,

I have, what I believe to be a good, not already done idea, but I don't know how to push things forward? I don't want to give me idea out over a public forum - but what I will say is it involves charity, but more up to date/digital/app-esk.

Oh, if it involves helping out people then O2 can sponsor you!!

They paid me £300 to help organise events for the elderly locally. The programme was called "think big"

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I have, what I believe to be a good, not already done idea, but I don't know how to push things forward? I don't want to give me idea out over a public forum - but what I will say is it involves charity, but more up to date/digital/app-esk.

If it's website / app based, you need to find a way to make it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    If it's website / app based, you need to find a way to make it.

Here in Newcastle we have a good app designer that I could use - but my idea also needs help from commercial food places. And I believe that would probably be the hardest subject to tackle?

Would I need a ready-made prototype?

ReputationRep:
    Here in Newcastle we have a good app designer that I could use - but my idea also needs help from commercial food places. And I believe that would probably be the hardest subject to tackle?

Would I need a ready-made prototype?
    Yes I believe you would. Many people have digital ideas, but making it happen is the hard part. Think of the minimum you can do to be able to let people use it.

Then start taking it into those food stores - start with one friendly one. Get them involved and use that as a hook for everyone else.

It's totally possible and I know you can do it, it will just require a bit of effort first.

Personally I don't invest in things without seeing that person showing they can make stuff happen first.

ReputationRep:
    Best thing to do next is pretty obvious.

Get on with it

The very next step you take will define whether you do every anything with it?

As they say, it takes many late nights to create an overnight success so good luck.

ps. loads of organisations supporting start ups and offering mentoring but first check out your Uni / societies

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Marketing,Sales ad PR Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.