Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So I have until Friday
midgemeister7
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by liamlane)
So I have until Friday until I write my Controlled assessment on School, Jobs and Work experience. Does anyone have any nice phrases or tips to Get an A* grade? I believe the grade boundaries are 28/30 for A* and 24 for an A
Memorise about 5-10 insanely good phrases. Don't screw up word order. Remember to include past, present, future and conditional tenses along with some topic-specific vocab.
German123
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So I have until Friday until I write my Controlled assessment on School, Jobs and Work experience. Does anyone have any nice phrases or tips to Get an A* grade? I believe the grade boundaries are 28/30 for A* and 24 for an A

I got two A's in my writing controlled assesment for German. Now the key thing here is for your teacher to correct your work as you go along and then memorising it off by heart.
German123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The thing is all my phrases are average and nothing more.
I've included one which I would class as insanely good " Ich bin fest davdavon uberzeugt dass schule ein massiv zeitverschwendung ist."
Ask your teacher to see where you need to improve and use your checklist. How you covered all the points.
liamlane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I don't have a checklist
German123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't have a checklist
You should post your draft here and then someone will hopefully help. I posted my draft to someone on here and that person corrected it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (102)
24.06%
No (322)
75.94%

Watched Threads