Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hershey's Chocolate for anyone who doesn't know, is the largest chocolate manufacturer in America.

Have you ever tried it? It tastes like utter utter ****. It's so nasty I couldn't even finish the bar. I can't believe this is what people eat in America (well, actually, I can).

I hate dairy milk because it's nasty poor quality chocolate but compared to Hershey's it's absolutely delicious.

ReputationRep:
    I actually quite like Hershey's, especially their white chocolate. However, I don't like British chocolate so my enjoyment of Hershey's isn't really surprising.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    They changed the formula for the ones they sold in England. I tried them here and was like hmmmm not so bad as everyone says.

Tried some in Muricah and goddam it's like eating cardboard. For the first time in my life I couldn't finish a bar of chocolate, threw it away. :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    American crap, no thanks.

Remember going to their factory and thinking this sure smells real good but urghh felt as if I was eating a cube of wax during the sampling.

ReputationRep:
    rhere cookies and cream flavour is the best!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Horrible. Absolutely horrible. It tastes like how parmesan smells.

ReputationRep:
    Hershey's chocolate still tastes like chocolate to me. I still don't understand why most people dislike it so much

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tastes so much better when you're actually in America. Sounds silly but true. If you're expecting it to be like Cadbury's you'll be disappointed. It is nice, but in a different way.

ReputationRep:
    Eugh Hershey chocolate bars are the worst IMO 💀💀💀

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nah really didn't like it, felt very greasy/waxy and the chocolate flavour seemed odd.

They don't use as much milk/milk powder in production and I assume must mix in vegetable oil (or more than is done here)

ReputationRep:
    They probably focus more on quantity than quality over there

ReputationRep:
    why? quality is also good in my opinion

ReputationRep:
    butyric acid from lipolysis to 'stabilise' the milk that's why.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.