How long does it take for a decision after acknowledgment? Watch

GeorginaLucienne
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Just received my email of acknowledgement saying they were currently considering my application and would be in touch shortly; generally how long does it take for the final decision? I really like the look of UoB and am just eager to see where I stand! I'm applying for Palaeobiology and Palaeoenvironments bsc
Ab0496
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Took 6 days for me to receive my unconditional for economics and geography

Posted from TSR Mobile
GeorginaLucienne
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Ab0496)
Took 6 days for me to receive my unconditional for economics and geography

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats! That is quick! Hopefully mine will be too. Do you know why it was yours was unconditional if you don't mind me asking? Just im thinking of maybe you already have a levels or something they'd come to a decision quicker or something
Okkefac
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Because I like to put all my eggs in one basket it seems, I applied to only Birmingham, and twice (one for masters and one for bachelors, both in maths, I'd rather do the masters but doubt I could get the grades which is why I applied to both).

I got an acknowledgement on 19th November, on the 27 I got an email from Bham saying it went from the admissions team to the admissions tutor for more consideration or something, although that didn't mean any change in track, but it was a nice update. Today I got an offer for the masters, so for me it took exactly two weeks, one week with admissions team one week with admissions tutor.

Good luck in getting to where you want to be!
EmilyAlice97
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I sent my application off on Tuesday and I received an acknowledgement really quickly, within around 20 mins, so I'm hoping they'll be quick with my (hopefully) offer too! I loved Birmingham so much, I thought the campus was lovelyyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
    Sat, 14 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (512)
37.76%
No - but I will (104)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (647)
47.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise