Sussex or Brighton University?! Watch

hannahltully
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So I'm currently doing my UCAS application and I'm down to my last choice of university, which I would like to be either Brighton or Sussex University! I'm applying to study social work and was hoping someone could give me some advice on which uni is better for social work, also taking facilities and social life into account as I'll be moving down to live on my own so would like to have a lot of stuff to do!!
GlitteredAsh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sussex is a good uni for Social Work, i'm a first year at the moment. I think at Sussex it's BA and at Brighton it's BSc so you want to look at what the courses entail and how they're different. The housing on campus at Sussex is good, as for Social life, the university's are dead opposite each other, there's literally a road and a train station between them. Brighton is good for nightlife, Sussex campus has 2 bars and East Slope bar always runs fun stuff and you can get 2 jugs of beer for £10 some nights which is great.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (490)
37.69%
No - but I will (100)
7.69%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.77%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (622)
47.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise