The Student Room Group

ARRR!! Freedom of Goods within EU Law??

Basically I have been trying to grasp my head around freedom of good for a good couple of days now, but when I read anything I understand it but then for some reason I keep on reading and I start to think that this is bulls*** its all jargon and why can I not understand it. so im here today to ask anyone if they could help me if not direct me to a place where if it says something, it gives a definition of what it is and not have you spend 2hours being told by multiple online pages that there is no clear definition. I have an exam in just over 10 days then im done but I have to know this topic otherwise im 😞😠🗿O.O

by the way im in my second year of Business law undergrad degree but for the first two years im with the llb students.
Original post by Gamgne
Basically I have been trying to grasp my head around freedom of good for a good couple of days now, but when I read anything I understand it but then for some reason I keep on reading and I start to think that this is bulls*** its all jargon and why can I not understand it. so im here today to ask anyone if they could help me if not direct me to a place where if it says something, it gives a definition of what it is and not have you spend 2hours being told by multiple online pages that there is no clear definition. I have an exam in just over 10 days then im done but I have to know this topic otherwise im ������������������O.O

by the way im in my second year of Business law undergrad degree but for the first two years im with the llb students.

Steiner and Woods EU law textbook is very helpful, it has flowcharts and graphs to help you map everything out better.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending