Biomedical Science Offers 2015?!? Watch

Charlotte21
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Has anyone got offers from QML for biomed yet?? Submitted my application nearly 2 months ago now and I'm anxious for a reply!
st4117
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Charlotte21)
Has anyone got offers from QML for biomed yet?? Submitted my application nearly 2 months ago now and I'm anxious for a reply!
Hello! What more information do you have? I.e what curriculum you did, wether youve done it already.. grades etc.. only if you're comfortable sharing that of course

Regardless of that stuff, would be a good idea to call the admissions office and ask what is going on - probably best to call admissions team b if you can, they would be more helpful as they are specific to Biomed.

Also what is the status of your MySIS?
Davvs
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just got an offer, you should definitely get an offer latest by this week
CantonHero
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sent mine off a few days ago, hoping for an offer sooner or later. The anticipation over UCAS is killing me.
justinejones96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I sent mine off on the 22nd of October and I've only just changed to being considered on mysis!
FireFreak
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got an offer today. ABB. Don't worry the mysis thing is so crappy lol. ! 70% of ALL applicants get offers. Keep your hopes high and your nerves low. Wish you the best!
Mar94
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got an unconditional offer from Leeds Beckett to study Biomedical science. Got also 4 conditional offers from UCL, Keele, MMU and Salford Uni. I was wondering if there is any chance to change your course after you get an offer. Any help would be really helpful. I want to change course and study Healthcare science (physiological science) as i think is more practice based than Biomedical Science.
mel1995
Badges: 11
Report 4 years ago
I got an offer from Portsmouth

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Queen Mary University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
    Sat, 5 Oct '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.78%
No - but I will (115)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (701)
47.46%

Watched Threads