A-level: Biology,Psychology, Maths, Further Maths Watch

tue
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey, so these are the A-level options that I've chosen for sixth form next year (sept 2015)? Can anyone give me any advice on what to expect, how to revise for these subjects, the workload, personal opinions on the subject and anything else. Please can you also tell me what board you're doing for each subject
Biology: AQA
Psychology: AQA
Maths: Edexcel
Further Maths: Edexcel
H0PEL3SS
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I do Maths and FM, and they do take a large amount of time, considering you have ~6 modules to do.
However, the AS year is fairly simple, provided you put the work in, and it can be quite enjoyable.
crayolaguy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tue)
Hey, so these are the A-level options that I've chosen for sixth form next year (sept 2015)? Can anyone give me any advice on what to expect, how to revise for these subjects, the workload, personal opinions on the subject and anything else. Please can you also tell me what board you're doing for each subject
Biology: AQA
Psychology: AQA
Maths: Edexcel
Further Maths: Edexcel
Well I can tell you about maths and further maths, like the poster said above at AS they aren't too difficult. However at A2 they get a lot harder, and they're not like your other subjects you can't like make notes and revise from them you just do question after question.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (125)
39.06%
No - but I will (17)
5.31%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.25%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (158)
49.38%

Watched Threads