Ecology and Wildlife Conservation Watch

anne-fleur4
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi guys,

Who's doing this course or is planning on starting next year? Why did you choose this uni? I'm not sure what uni's I want to apply to, so I'd like some background info. I'm not from the UK, so I can't just drop by the uni to see for myself.. Thanks!
GemmaJewell2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi Anne-Fleur4

I am currently a first year student at Bournemouth University.
Although I don't study Ecology and Wildlife Conservation, I thought I could tell you a little more about the University in general!

Bournemouth is a seaside town, so your right by the beach. The town itself offers great nightlife, including lots of clubs and bars. It also offers a variety of restaurants and lots of shops.
There is plenty of accommodation on offer at Bournemouth, both on campus in the student village or off in other halls. Most accommodation is based in town; I currently live at Dorchester which I really enjoy. It's great fun being in town (No need for taxis on a night out!) and I am also opposite the train station and Asda which is super helpful!

The University itself has lots of facilities. On site at Talbot Campus there is a large library, gym, student bar, student shop, book shop, coffee shops and places to eat.
There is also over 100 clubs and societies to get involved with, so there is something for everyone!

Being a first year, I have already meet so many people and everyone is so welcoming. Bournemouth is definitely an enjoyable place to be

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask me.

Gemma
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Jun '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 3 Jul '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Jul '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (121)
39.54%
No - but I will (16)
5.23%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.54%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (149)
48.69%

Watched Threads