Fiat 500 ? Any good ? Can it be a guys car ? Watch

Jahe
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Looking to swap my Mini for a new 500. Anybody got one ? Is it any good ? Running costs ? Do any males own one ?
Advisor
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
A 500L might look more manly than a 500.

There's a new 500X which looks even more rugged: https://500x.fiat500.com/en-GB/
lx477
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My brother has a black Fiat 500. I don't think it's 'girly' at all, a car is generally made to be gender neutral and it's just stereotypes that make it seem otherwise. If you want it, get it. They drive great, have low insurance and are relatively cheap to run

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alfissti
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Its a decent car.

One of my engineers drives one and has no complaints about it, granted his is one of the Abarth versions, not your usual versions.

Would definitely buy one if I was in the market for a smaller car.
username239687
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wouldn't drive one personally.
HistoryGirly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Keep the mini! A boy who I know gets the mick taken out of him for having a fiat 500, i think it all depends on the colour though. Not saying keep the mini because the fiat is girly, but personally I think a mini is better!
Exx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have a black fiat, I'm a girl but don't think its a terribly girly car and it will be going to my brother next year. it's a nice car, good on petrol, but I find it quite sluggish(I only have smallest engine though). Id personally rather have the mini, as much as I like my car
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (490)
37.69%
No - but I will (100)
7.69%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.77%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (622)
47.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise