Easy student job for a Japanese student in London Watch

lauratz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi there,
My name is Laura and I live in Clapham Common with a very nice elderly gentleman (landlord) who is unable to cook for himself. He loves Japanese food and would like a Japanese student to come in for 1 hour per day (£10 per hour) for 5 days a week to cook basic Japanese food for him (you don't need to be an expert cook, just simple food, healthy food is what he wants). Times and days that you come in are very flexible, he is a really nice guy. Let me know if you're interested!
funkydee19
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lauratz)
Hi there,
My name is Laura and I live in Clapham Common with a very nice elderly gentleman (landlord) who is unable to cook for himself. He loves Japanese food and would like a Japanese student to come in for 1 hour per day (£10 per hour) for 5 days a week to cook basic Japanese food for him (you don't need to be an expert cook, just simple food, healthy food is what he wants). Times and days that you come in are very flexible, he is a really nice guy. Let me know if you're interested!
If only I could cook Japanese food, the location, money and hours seem perfect for me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.66%
No - but I will (103)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (637)
47.79%

Watched Threads