Should I ask my coworker out? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Long story short- he makes me really happy. We work together 5 hours a week, have a great time. He's always so nice to me and I can't tell if he's being flirty as well.

He kept asking me why I was smiling so much and I kept having to make up excuses, really I was smiling because I just can't stop smiling when I'm around him.

There's a bit of an age difference- 8 years. We're both adults but I'm significantly younger so I don't think that he'd ask me out.

Buuut, I'd hate for it to be even slightly awkward at work. At the moment, we have great chats, I'd hate to lose that.

Should I ask him out? Or should I just leave it as it is?
MaseratiJay
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Definitely ask him out.
JFP
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think you already know the answer to your question :yes:
UniMastermindBOSS
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ask him out, but make sure you're prepared for him turning you down (he might not want to ruin your friendship) and I would only do it if I knew I could continue getting on with them at work if a relationship didn't work out.
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ask him out otherwise you will never know and be wondering what if.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
damn, I was kinda hoping that someone would say not to, hahaha.

I think I'll just wait until I see him again (Sunday) and see how things go from there?

I've never had to ask a guy out before, the thought makes me really nervous, what do I say?!
queen-bee
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Long story short- he makes me really happy. We work together 5 hours a week, have a great time. He's always so nice to me and I can't tell if he's being flirty as well.

He kept asking me why I was smiling so much and I kept having to make up excuses, really I was smiling because I just can't stop smiling when I'm around him.

There's a bit of an age difference- 8 years. We're both adults but I'm significantly younger so I don't think that he'd ask me out.

Buuut, I'd hate for it to be even slightly awkward at work. At the moment, we have great chats, I'd hate to lose that.

Should I ask him out? Or should I just leave it as it is?
Girl you have nothing to lose and there's no time like the present
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (100)
40.16%
No - but I will (12)
4.82%
No - I don't want to (16)
6.43%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (121)
48.59%

Watched Threads