?
Report 4 years ago
The departure lounge of its airports.
MikeyLan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
France is my favourite European country but like Britain it's been ethnically cleansed, devoid of native people and all done under the guise of diversity and multiculturalism.We need a White power movement. Self determination, the right to exist, the right to a future.
rockrunride
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MikeyLan)
France is my favourite European country but like Britain it's been ethnically cleansed, devoid of native people and all done under the guise of diversity and multiculturalism.We need a White power movement. Self determination, the right to exist, the right to a future.
If you had a mere iota of an idea about French culture and society you'd know that multiculturalism isn't encouraged in France at all. France is integrationist and quite intolerant of its citizens publicly identifying as anything other than 'French'.

As a response to the question, Provence is the best part. L'Ile sur-la-Sorgue, Aix, Gordes, Avignon, Cassis, all gorgeous places.
Summertime112
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by rockrunride)
If you had a mere iota of an idea about French culture and society you'd know that multiculturalism isn't encouraged in France at all. France is integrationist and quite intolerant of its citizens publicly identifying as anything other than 'French'.

As a response to the question, Provence is the best part. L'Ile sur-la-Sorgue, Aix, Gordes, Avignon, Cassis, all gorgeous places.
Thanks any spot in particular?

Posted from TSR Mobile
katherine_b
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Annecy! It's in the Alps near the border with Switzerland and Italy. By far my favourite place in France, it's so beautiful!
Summertime112
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Good atmosphere?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ottomanist
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've not been there
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Outside of it

I went for a holiday in Grimaud, it was quite nice there Preferred it much more to Saint-Tropez!
Kallisto
  • Forum Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I was in France long time ago. I can't remember me what the name of the city was, but the residence was nice. If the name comes into my mind, I will be back.
tillytots
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Paris, Nice and Menton
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (312)
37.68%
No - but I will (64)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.49%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (390)
47.1%

Watched Threads