Teacher rubbing my shoulders Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Even when I was in school, sometimes a male teacher when talking to me would massage my shoulders. I never thought much of it at the time, even the headmaster did it once.

I'm now in my late twenties at uni and another male teacher rubs my shoulders sometimes (in a computer based class so he'd be standing behind where I'm sitting looking at the screen), this guy is Asian so I think it's strange that male teachers on the other side of the world from each other would all do this.

It doesn't bother me, everyone likes a shoulder massage after all and I'm in no way homophobic (or homosexual) but is this just a friendly gesture or is there something else going on here?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
I don't think it's normal... Something's fishy..

My friend had been 'accidentally' rubbed on the shoulders while the male teacher, let's call him M, wanted to show her how to solve the classwork. The thing is, it's always been her, the one that M wanted to 'show how to solve em'. M used to asked my friend to meet him in his room- which was located in a separate room than the teachers' room, because he's been there barely a year. What's more is that, he's alone there. He used to ask her to sit down next to him. Then he'll gently rest his palm on her thigh while he was 'explaining to her in the most caring way as a teacher'. Then, he'll start to slowly rub it and stopped and rest his palm on her hip. He used to tell her not to tell the others.

But I'm glad that she told me. I reported him.
KingStannis
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You obviously have very attractive shoulders. If i were to ever meet you I'm sure i couldn't resist copping a feel myself.
AliRizzo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wait so just for clarification, you're a male?
It would have been a lot more suspicious if you were female obviously, but now this just feels weird. Either all your male teachers are gay or you make too much of it.
Which sounds more likely?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by AliRizzo)
Wait so just for clarification, you're a male?
It would have been a lot more suspicious if you were female obviously, but now this just feels weird. Either all your male teachers are gay or you make too much of it.
Which sounds more likely?
Yes I am male. I don't think the teachers were gay but obviously I couldn't say for sure. I'm not saying it bothers me that much or is a big deal but I would prefer to knew if they were crushing on me because I'd probably feel a little different about it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.8%
No - but I will (102)
7.68%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (633)
47.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise