Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    Anyone studying this course or planning to study it?
    its my first choice and im freaking out about going to uni.
    I live in spain, so leaveing home to another country is scary!
    is it a big place? I wont be able to go an open day so any insites on accommodation and facilities would be great!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi there! I also want to apply for events management at Chester. I am a foreigner as well and I don't really know much about the place but it seems quite lovely in pictures Which are your other options?
    (Original post by hanncdg)
    Hi!
    Anyone studying this course or planning to study it?
    its my first choice and im freaking out about going to uni.
    I live in spain, so leaveing home to another country is scary!
    is it a big place? I wont be able to go an open day so any insites on accommodation and facilities would be great!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmaRo)
    Hi there! I also want to apply for events management at Chester. I am a foreigner as well and I don't really know much about the place but it seems quite lovely in pictures Which are your other options?
    Cool! I was going to do it combined qith marketing.
    Also applying to liverpool, hertforshire and northampton.
    What about you?
    where are u from

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Romania I am also applying to robert gordon, surrey, edinburgh napier and oxford brookes.
    (Original post by hanncdg)
    Cool! I was going to do it combined qith marketing.
    Also applying to liverpool, hertforshire and northampton.
    What about you?
    where are u from

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I started at Chester Uni this year. I am studying Events Management combined with Business. I am a mature student and a resident of Chester. So Ican try and help if you have any specific questions about Events or Chester - feel free to ask.

I may be able to help on facilities available, but not accomodation as I do not live in halls but I know many of my fellow students do.

Is there anything specific you want to know?

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying events management too😊 I'll be living at home though so any questions with the local area I may be able to help tooo☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What exactly is the difference between the Events management at the Warrington campus and the course at the queen's park campus??

ReputationRep:
    Hello, Im going to be studying events management combined with tourism

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 1, 2015
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.