Turn on thread page Beta

Need Help For Spanish Speaking Test Revision watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi my name is Ross and I have a Spanish speaking test in a week and I really need help on how to revise because I can not find the right way.
    The teacher will ask me one of my questions and I will answer on what I revised.

Please help!

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.

ReputationRep:
    Just do a mock with your friends.

ReputationRep:
    Holaaaa!

I'm from Scotland and earlier this year I had to do an oral exam in Higher Spanish (equivalent to A Levels I think) that was 25% of my overall grade. I got 25/25 and so I would imagine if my technique worked for me, it should work for most people.

Basically, if you know what your teacher will ask you then that's good! You will then be able to prepare a great answer for the question. If it's a long answer, like a presentation, split it up into paragraphs and learn it as if you are learning an essay. Learn one paragraph, write it from memory, learn another one and join the two paragraphs together and so on until you have learned all your paragraphs. When you're writing it out I'd imagine you are saying it into yourself or quietly aloud and so basically now you should be able to recite it fully aloud.

Espero que puedes entenderme y que esta información es muy útil a tí. Buena suerte amigo y si necesitas más información, por favor no dude en contactarme.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y2J97)

Espero que puedas entenderme y que esta información te sea muy útil. Buena suerte amigo y si necesitas más información, por favor no dudes en contactarme.
    As a native speaker I couldn't let the use of subjunctive go on this one, hope you don't mind :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    As a native speaker I couldn't let the use of subjunctive go on this one, hope you don't mind :lol:
    Gracias! It's a tense that I haven't fully learned yet!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 9, 2014

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.