Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have to complete work on building a student car park, my college doesn't have one currently.

How do you feel about having one if you do at your place of study?
    If you do not have one how do you feel?
    Give your opinions on whether you think it is a good or bad thing having one or not having one.
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    Well it's obviously a good thing. How could it be bad..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inazuma)
    Well it's obviously a good thing. How could it be bad..?
    In lesson we had a debate about traffic around college, it will be built over our sports field and the fact that the money could be used for something else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by college-student1)
    In lesson we had a debate about traffic around college, it will be built over our sports field and the fact that the money could be used for something else
    Okay, but then factors like how regular public transport and it's proximity is come into it, along with alternate parking availability.
    Traffic around a college/school is almost always awful anyway haha. And depends on size of field and its use.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, but then factors like how regular public transport and it's proximity is come into it, along with alternate parking availability.
    Traffic around a college/school is almost always awful anyway haha. And depends on size of field and its use.
    so in your opinion it would be a good thing? I just need a range of different opinions to put into my course work...
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by college-student1)
    so in your opinion it would be a good thing? I just need a range of different opinions to put into my course work...
    thanks
    I think so. Overall if it helps people get there then yes.

ReputationRep:
    I think so. Overall if it helps people get there then yes.
    thanks

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.