How do you withdraw from uni? Watch

teaaacup
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
i wan to quit uni but i dont know who to email, program leader, administrator?
Aj_16
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by teaaacup)
Your academic adviser
Bournemouth University
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi teaaacup,

I'm really sorry to hear that you're thinking of withdrawing. Have you talked to anyone about this yet? The best thing for you to do is go to askBU (for current students) and they'll help you out. Their phone number is 01202 969696 or you can talk to them in person in The Base on Talbot Campus. Let me know if I can help you with anything else and I hope everything works out well for you.

Katie
teaaacup
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Bournemouth University)
Hi teaaacup,

I'm really sorry to hear that you're thinking of withdrawing. Have you talked to anyone about this yet? The best thing for you to do is go to askBU (for current students) and they'll help you out. Their phone number is 01202 969696 or you can talk to them in person in The Base on Talbot Campus. Let me know if I can help you with anything else and I hope everything works out well for you.

Katie
yes ive spoken to subu advice, careers advisor, spoke to my program administrator briefly, she told me to see her the following friday but she was away and didnt tell me, then i sorted out a meeting with the program leader but he did not turn up today. im tired of waiting and just want to withdraw now. i have also spoken to staff at the base the day i decided that i wanted to quit
Bournemouth University
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
yes ive spoken to subu advice, careers advisor, spoke to my program administrator briefly, she told me to see her the following friday but she was away and didnt tell me, then i sorted out a meeting with the program leader but he did not turn up today. im tired of waiting and just want to withdraw now. i have also spoken to staff at the base the day i decided that i wanted to quit
Hi Teaaacup,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've experienced and can appreciate that you must be frustrated. Could you please send me a private message with your name, student ID, subject and email address so that I can find someone to help you?

Katie
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Jun '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 3 Jul '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Jul '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
38.82%
No - but I will (46)
6.76%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.5%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (319)
46.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed