AS Chemistry Resit advice? Watch

VanessaGeorgina
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey everyone,
After a dissapointing result in AS Chemistry last year I'm going to have to resit it this June.
I was just wondering if anyone has any tips for resitting modules? I'm finding it hard to keep on top of A2 work and still making time for AS.
I'm sitting CCEA for Chemistry, so if anyone has any good study websites then that would be great.
Thanks
eilish1903
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by VanessaGeorgina)
Hey everyone,
After a dissapointing result in AS Chemistry last year I'm going to have to resit it this June.
I was just wondering if anyone has any tips for resitting modules? I'm finding it hard to keep on top of A2 work and still making time for AS.
I'm sitting CCEA for Chemistry, so if anyone has any good study websites then that would be great.
Thanks
I'm resitting my chemistry too...
I don't know if this is going to help but here's what I've been doing:

- make a list of every topic in the AS and A2 syllabus.
- highlight topics that you know you would ace any question given to you if it were on that topic
- make a weekly timetable of what you then didn't highlight. Start with what you disliked the most first.
- don't do a daily revision timetable. (They never work. I am yet to find one person that sticks to them) instead, make a weekly "To-do list". You set yourself weekly revision targets.
- STUDY CARDS
- LOST OF COLOUR
- Stay organised. My folders at colour coded with colour co-ordinated tabs and dividers.
- stay focused. always keep in mind that the work you are doing, no matter how dull, it WILL lead to you getting to university

I hope this helps to some extent!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (380)
37.33%
No - but I will (78)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (71)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (489)
48.04%

Watched Threads