Make Your Own : Pizza ! Watch

Foozzzaaarrd
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I once made a full-english breakfast pizza and it was amazing!

If you could make your own pizza, what would it be?
saratheawesome
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ooh that sounds delicious! I would make a lasagne pizza, like layer the pizza bases with mince imbetween and top it off with lots of cheese!
street.lovin'
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Mac and cheese pizza. Seems easy to make. Tried it in America, it was weirdly alright. :P
Foozzzaaarrd
Rep:
?
(Original post by saratheawesome)
Ooh that sounds delicious! I would make a lasagne pizza, like layer the pizza bases with mince imbetween and top it off with lots of cheese!
Ooh, that sounds interesting!
Foozzzaaarrd
Rep:
?
(Original post by street.lovin')
Mac and cheese pizza. Seems easy to make. Tried it in America, it was weirdly alright. :P
OMG, you like macaroni cheese? AWESOME! Do you make it yourself?
shooks
  • TSR Community Staff
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Jeez - that sounds intense. Mind you, I once had an apple crumble pizza at one of those all-you-can-eat places. Again, not actually bad at all.
street.lovin'
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Foozzzaaarrd)
OMG, you like macaroni cheese? AWESOME! Do you make it yourself?
I have not tried yet to be honest. But I dont think its hard at all. Get a base, then put boiled pasta on it and then top with cheese.

To be honest, I would mix the pasta with chees first then pour alll over it. Might also spinkle some bacon pieces all over.

YUM!
Swanbow
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Onions, Mushrooms, Peppers, Olives and Anchovies. Preferably on a slightly sweet doughy base.
Foozzzaaarrd
Rep:
?
(Original post by shooks)
Jeez - that sounds intense. Mind you, I once had an apple crumble pizza at one of those all-you-can-eat places. Again, not actually bad at all.
I honestly can't imagine an apple crumble pizza, but I'm sure it's good.
Foozzzaaarrd
Rep:
?
I have not tried yet to be honest. But I dont think its hard at all. Get a base, then put boiled pasta on it and then top with cheese.

To be honest, I would mix the pasta with chees first then pour alll over it. Might also spinkle some bacon pieces all over.

YUM!
Wow... I think you are my soulmate.

If it's okay with you, I wish to kidnap you and have you make me a macaroni cheese pizza.

:pierre:
street.lovin'
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by shooks)
Oh trust me it really was. I was 47kg before I went to USA, then my BF (American) promised he would feed me so well that he could roll me back to England. After a month, I gained 8kg. -.-
Foozzzaaarrd
Rep:
?
(Original post by Swanbow)
Onions, Mushrooms, Peppers, Olives and Anchovies. Preferably on a slightly sweet doughy base.
So somewhat sweet and healthy at the same time?
Swanbow
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Foozzzaaarrd)
So somewhat sweet and healthy at the same time?
Debatable whether the pizza would be that healthy or not. Mozzarella cheese has quite a bit of saturated fat in it. Plus anchovies are packed with salt. Wouldn't be too much sugar in the base, probably just a table spoon. But with the vegetables it would at least be a few of my portions of veg for the day. Tbh I just love vegetables on pizza, sometimes get vegetarian pizza even though I'm not a vegetarian :lol:
Foozzzaaarrd
Rep:
?
(Original post by Swanbow)
Debatable whether the pizza would be that healthy or not. Mozzarella cheese has quite a bit of saturated fat in it. Plus anchovies are packed with salt. Wouldn't be too much sugar in the base, probably just a table spoon. But with the vegetables it would at least be a few of my portions of veg for the day. Tbh I just love vegetables on pizza, sometimes get vegetarian pizza even though I'm not a vegetarian :lol:
Why do you not just get vegetables?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (543)
37.79%
No - but I will (112)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (98)
6.82%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (684)
47.6%

Watched Threads