Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Make Your Own : Pizza ! watch

ReputationRep:
    I once made a full-english breakfast pizza and it was amazing!

If you could make your own pizza, what would it be?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh that sounds delicious! I would make a lasagne pizza, like layer the pizza bases with mince imbetween and top it off with lots of cheese!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Mac and cheese pizza. Seems easy to make. Tried it in America, it was weirdly alright. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saratheawesome)
    Ooh that sounds delicious! I would make a lasagne pizza, like layer the pizza bases with mince imbetween and top it off with lots of cheese!
    Ooh, that sounds interesting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by street.lovin')
    Mac and cheese pizza. Seems easy to make. Tried it in America, it was weirdly alright. :P
    OMG, you like macaroni cheese? AWESOME! Do you make it yourself?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Jeez - that sounds intense. Mind you, I once had an apple crumble pizza at one of those all-you-can-eat places. Again, not actually bad at all.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Foozzzaaarrd)
    OMG, you like macaroni cheese? AWESOME! Do you make it yourself?
    I have not tried yet to be honest. But I dont think its hard at all. Get a base, then put boiled pasta on it and then top with cheese.

To be honest, I would mix the pasta with chees first then pour alll over it. Might also spinkle some bacon pieces all over.

YUM!

ReputationRep:
    Onions, Mushrooms, Peppers, Olives and Anchovies. Preferably on a slightly sweet doughy base.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shooks)
    Jeez - that sounds intense. Mind you, I once had an apple crumble pizza at one of those all-you-can-eat places. Again, not actually bad at all.
    I honestly can't imagine an apple crumble pizza, but I'm sure it's good.

ReputationRep:
    I have not tried yet to be honest. But I dont think its hard at all. Get a base, then put boiled pasta on it and then top with cheese.

To be honest, I would mix the pasta with chees first then pour alll over it. Might also spinkle some bacon pieces all over.

YUM!
    Wow... I think you are my soulmate.

If it's okay with you, I wish to kidnap you and have you make me a macaroni cheese pizza.

:pierre:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by shooks)
    Oh trust me it really was. I was 47kg before I went to USA, then my BF (American) promised he would feed me so well that he could roll me back to England. After a month, I gained 8kg. -.-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swanbow)
    Onions, Mushrooms, Peppers, Olives and Anchovies. Preferably on a slightly sweet doughy base.
    So somewhat sweet and healthy at the same time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foozzzaaarrd)
    So somewhat sweet and healthy at the same time?
    Debatable whether the pizza would be that healthy or not. Mozzarella cheese has quite a bit of saturated fat in it. Plus anchovies are packed with salt. Wouldn't be too much sugar in the base, probably just a table spoon. But with the vegetables it would at least be a few of my portions of veg for the day. Tbh I just love vegetables on pizza, sometimes get vegetarian pizza even though I'm not a vegetarian :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swanbow)
    Debatable whether the pizza would be that healthy or not. Mozzarella cheese has quite a bit of saturated fat in it. Plus anchovies are packed with salt. Wouldn't be too much sugar in the base, probably just a table spoon. But with the vegetables it would at least be a few of my portions of veg for the day. Tbh I just love vegetables on pizza, sometimes get vegetarian pizza even though I'm not a vegetarian :lol:
    Why do you not just get vegetables?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.