Foreign student visiting London for the first time! Suggestions, please! Watch

poboxobkh56
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi! I'm an East Asian female student visiting London for the first time. I have two or three days after my interviews at Oxford so I've decided to go sightseeing in London. Do you have any suggestions as to where I should go(touristy or not)?? As of now, my only plans are a quick visit to the British Museum, Oxford Street, and the Emirates Stadium(huge Arsenal fan!) Are there any places I can eat alone comfortably? Take out is fine as well I'm staying in Kensington!
Interrobang
  • Volunteer Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Moved to Travel
rockrunride
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you want to visit 'ye olde Englishe pub', go to the Princess Louise in Holborn. Fantastic place.
poboxobkh56
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by rockrunride)
If you want to visit 'ye olde Englishe pub', go to the Princess Louise in Holborn. Fantastic place.
Will do! The interior looks so cool
akeem
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
am also an Africa student want to travailing to u.k where to get invitation please
Limpopo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The British museum cant be done quickly. Its vast !
Olderandwiser23
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you're going to the e.stadium you'll be close to angel. Commodore is a nice Argentinian restaurant on upper street, five guys (burgers)Is on upper street too, and cabana is yum for Brazilian food porcetta (upper st also) is also nice italian food and last but not least cyber candy is there if you want allll the candy! Enjoy your time! X
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
39.05%
No - but I will (46)
6.8%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.54%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (315)
46.6%

Watched Threads